Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. My name is Abby and I am a practicing Marriage and Family Counselor. I have a true passion for helping marriages succeed and, at least for a while, this will be the focus of this blog. Please join me for a free weekly tip and exercise on how to improve your marriage. Invite your friends! Even if your marriage is already great, I think that you will find it even more satisfying as you commence on this journey.

Obviously, it would be ideal if you and your spouse would follow these tips together. Some of you may find yourselves in a less than ideal situation, however.  If that is the case, I invite you to use these steps on your own to make an impact on your marriage. You might be surprised by the response you get!

Let me close by adding that I will be praying for you throughout this process. Feel free to post any questions or comments that you may have along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment